FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
ZBPF Partners Card FAQ’s
Zane Beadles Parade Foundation Partners Card Snapshot
- Zane Beadles Parade Foundation(ZBPF) is a nonprofit focused on supporting the journey of young people and their families going through life-changing medical experiences by giving gifts of fun, excitement and joy. Positive experiences can improve patients’ quality of life, stress levels and recovery.
- The short-term goal of the foundation is to provide experiences to distract our pint-sized warriors from their daily treatments.
- Since inception ZBPF has been working with pediatric cancer patients and their families staying at Brent’s Place located in Aurora, CO. Brent’s Place is a leader in bone marrow transplant and long-term oncology housing and programming. Families are provided with a supportive and understanding community, giving valuable relief from the many physical, emotional and financial burdens they face.
- The Parade Partners Card program is a 20% discount card customer’s purchase from the Foundation for $60 and use at participating retailers during a nine day period next year (October 26-November 4).
- The card is a great way to increase foot traffic and boost sales right before the holiday rush. Also, helps with building reputation of supporting pediatric patients being treated for cancer.
- There is no fee to participate and you can set exclusions, which will be listed in the printed and online brochure.
- ZBPF will provide signage and advertising of your store’s participation online and in the printed brochure.
- This is the second time we’re offering the card in CO. We’re estimating to sell 1,500 – 3,000 cards based on the success the program has had in Dallas, Phoenix and Atlanta.
- With the proceeds raised from the sale of the cards, ZBPF is building a new outdoor Sport Court at Brent’s Place, too. It is designed to provide children and their families a recreational space to shoot hoops, play 4 square and have time to simply be a kid and play.
Please review our website partnerscard.zanesparade.org and feel free to let me know if you have any questions. Please contact Julie Gart, Executive Director, email@example.com, 303-915-9017 with questions or additional information. We greatly appreciate your consideration and look forward to your support!
Important Partners card links:
- Parade Partners card: partnerscard.zanesparade.org/
- Retailer Registration: partnerscard.zanesparade.org/become-a-retailer/
- The Directory: partnerscard.zanesparade.org/denver-retailers/
- Buy a card: partnerscard.zanesparade.org/buy-a-card/
- Brent’s Place Sport Court: zanesparade.org/zane-beadles-parade-foundation-sport-court-to-benefit-brents-place/