Zane Beadles Parade Foundation Parade Partners Card 2018 Sponsorship Information
Sponsors benefit from tremendous exposure, including logo or listing on website, recognition in store front posters in retail locations, tremendous print and broadcast advertising, publicity and more.
Sponsorships are available from $3,000 to $50,000.
- The Zane Beadles Parade Foundation sends out monthly newsletters.
- Each event has a minimum of four dedicated emails that go out to our email database.
- We have 3,500+ Facebook fans.
- Our website averages close to 140,000 views and ~1.5 Million hits monthly.
- Zane has over 30,000 followers on Twitter
The Parade Partners Card is the signature fundraiser for The Zane Beadles Parade Foundation, supporting the journey of young people going through life changing medical experiences. By supporting the Parade Partners card you will be helping to create supportive communities for young people and their families going through life changing medical experiences, enriching their lives with new experiences and empowering them through education. The Parade Partners Card program is a unique fundraiser premiering in the greater Denver area in 2016. Join the Parade and support our efforts!
The Partners Card formula is simple! Here’s how it works:
- Individuals purchase a Partners Card with cash, check or credit card.
- The Partners Card entitles the cardholder to a 20% discount at participating retailers and restaurants for a ten-day period from Friday of October 26-November 4, 2018.
- A portion of the proceeds raised from the Partners Card purchase goes directly to The Zane Beadles Parade Foundation programs and services to support the journey of young people going through life-changing medical experiences.
Partners Card Sponsors underwrite all administrative and production costs of the promotion.
According to past surveys, more than 75% of participating retailers reported sales as well above normal during Partners Card “week”.
DID YOU KNOW? Partners Card purchase provide valuable resources:
- ONE Partners Card provides one greatest gift program of respite care for a young person going through a life-changing medical experience.
- TWO Partners Cards provides two greatest gift programs of respite care for young people going through life-changing medical conditions.
- THREE Partners Cards will help us build the Brent’s Place Sport Court for families to enjoy while staying at Brent’s Place.
Zane Beadles Parade Foundation
October 26-November 4, 2018
Approximately 3,000 shoppers
Save 20% in retail and restaurants throughout the Denver metro area and Boulder