Welcome to the 1st annual Zane Beadles Parade Partners Card – soon to become a yearly shopping tradition! The Parade Partners Card is guaranteed to be a big success due to the generous support of our dedicated retail and restaurant partners.
2016 ZBPF Partners Card Dates:
Cards will be available to purchase beginning on, Thursday, September 1. The discounts will be available to Cardholders, October 28 through November 6, 2016.
Here’s how it works:
- The Parade Partners Card entitles shopper to a 20% discount during the specific ten-day shopping period each year.
- Merchandise cannot be discounted in advance or held for purchase before the first day of the Parade Partners Card begins.
- Partners Card is not valid with any other offer unless permitted by the participating business.
- Partners Cards are non-transferable.
- Card bearer must present signed card at the time of purchase. Retailers should check valid ID to discourage card sharing.
- Layaway payments are not honored under the Partners Card discount.
- Special orders are not subject to discount unless permitted by the participating business.
- Discount is ONLY valid at participating locations listed in the directory at partnerscard.zanesparade.org.
How to participate:
- Send your application to participate.
- Applications must be received by July 15, 2016 for inclusion in the Partners Card directory and marketing brochure.
- Businesses can still participate in the program after July 15, 2016 by sending the application, but will not be guaranteed to be printed in the directory or the marketing brochure.
DEADLINE FOR 2016 INCLUSION IN THE DIRECTORY OR BROCHURE: July 15, 2016
According to stores participating in Dallas, Atlanta and Phoenix, more than 75% of participating businesses reported sales as well above normal during Parade Partners Card “week”.